Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Where is Spring?


March is the worst month. I've spent a lot of time thinking about it recently because of the perpetual bad weather. Boston is gorgeous in the summer and it even has its moments in the winter, but those transition months between fall and winter and winter and spring are awful.

I think March is the worst though because you know spring is close, but its just not quite there. At least in November you have Thanksgiving and it's almost winter break and all, March doesn't have anything, except St. Patrick's Day (although being only 20 I can't really celebrate).

The past couple weeks have been really difficult, there was Spring Break which was awesome, but its over now. I have another couple weeks of dreary weather before I get to see spring bloom all around the city. I'm looking forward to the end of the semester, but at the same time I'm starting to worry about finding an internship.

There is a lot going on in March and to have it be such a drab month doesn't make me want to be productive. Oh well, there's nothing I can really do to change it. Hopefully in a couple weeks the sun will come out and stay out.

On the happiest note I can find: the week is half over and the sun is setting later. So at least we are getting somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment